According to CPA Australia’s Disaster Recovery Toolkit, once your business has undertaken an initial assessment, there are 6 major categories to review.
- Assess the state of business finances
- Reconstruct your financial records
- Analyse the financial health of your business
- Asses tax issues associated
- Evaluate your market
- Evaluate how your business was running before the fire
- Evaluate whether your business needs to exit
This is an excerpt from CPA Australia’s Disaster Recovery Toolkit, for more information, download the toolkit below.