- This event has passed.
The Art of Attraction
March 2 - March 4
In line with Tourism Australia’s domestic Holiday Here This Year strategy and campaigns, the conference is the national platform to unite tourism leaders, decision makers, tourism operators and businesses in communities that rely on mature-age domestic tourists and the growing number of art-loving visitors. The primary goals of the conference are:
- To enhance domestic visitation
- Support the domestic recovery activities relating to tourism, with a special focus on regional and rural Australia.
Conference attendees will gain valuable, practical knowledge on how to:
- Use public, street and silo art to drive visitation
- Harness the wealth and loyalty of Australia’s most mobile and fastest growing visitor segment – over 55s.
- Become nationally coveted as a future winner of an Australian Street Art Award or national Grey Nomad Award.