How to Do Tourism in 2024 – Snowy Monaro
February 27 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
About this event
Destination Southern NSW invites you to a free interactive session that will introduce the Destination NSW – NSW First Program with fundamentals on making a successful tourism business. During the session, we will explore opportunities within the tourism industry and provide information on developing tourism experiences.
- An overview of the NSW tourism industry.
- The role of Destination NSW, Destination Southern NSW, Snowy Monaro Regional Council and Tourism Snowy Mountains and how each of these organisations can help your tourism business.
- Why having an up-to-date ATDW listing is essential for your business and how to receive help to maximise opportunities.
- Developing a tourism experience that matches the needs of travellers, is highly visible, and is easy to book.
- Case studies and next steps in planning for your tourism experience.
This free event is suitable for accommodation providers, tour operators, food and drink venues, attractions, and anyone with a new tourism idea or those interested in tourism.
You will learn how to better navigate the tourism industry, understand how to enhance your tourism experience and learn how to develop a bookable product.
Location: Thorn & Snow – 1/64 Jindabyne Rd, Berridale, NSW 2628
When: Tuesday 27th Feb, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm. Light refreshments will be provided.
Register for this free event via Eventbrite
Enquiries: Jenny Robb | Industry Development Manager – South Coast & Snowies | Destination Southern NSW | email@example.com
Image: Wildbrumby Schnapps Distillery, Crackenback | Credit – Destination NSW